from the farm...
- In the late spring, we harvest rose petals by hand from the bushes scattering our gardens. Through small batch steam distillation done on-site, we collect a delicately scented hydrosol which is rich in the toning and anti-inflammatory properties of the rose petals.
- All of our lavender is harvested by hand at its peak. We steam distill it in small batches for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory essential oil and for its soothing, hydrating and replenishing hydrosol.
- We also distill our spearmint for its essential oil and hydrosol which are both known to be uplifting, refreshing and stimulating.
other star ingredients...
- Bergamot essential oil is soothing and cooling, and is especially beneficial for dry skin.
- Rose Geranium essential oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, making it very balancing and toning for all skin types.
- Chamomile essential oil is soothing and relieving for irritated skin.
- Mandarin essential oil has antiseptic and antibacterial properties which aid in toning and healing the skin.
- Vegetable glycerin aids in retaining moisture which can soften and soothe the skin.
Shake well and mist face and neck or irritated areas after cleansing.
Ingredients: farm-grown/farm-distilled hydrosols of 'English' & 'Grosso' lavender, spearmint and rose | vegetable glycerin | pure essential oils of farm-grown/farm-distilled 'English' & 'Super' lavender, mandarin, chamomile, bergamot, rose geranium